Monday, May 17, 2010

65 Useless Things to Know About Me.

B/c I was in one of those moods. I originally posted this to Facebook where I got it from a friend's page.
Feel free to copy and tag. If I tag you its probably cuz I think you'd enjoy reading this. Its not an obligation to fill it out yourself. ;)  

1. First thing you wash in the shower? Hair  

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? I don't own a hoodie.... I realize there are people who would harm me for this but when I was younger they would frizz my hair putting them on which I didn't like and now I live in Phoenix and am a hot body so I almost never wear a jacket so I have no need to buy one.  

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Definitely. I think he's pretty cute.  

4. Do you plan outfits? Sometimes. Usually only for big events or if I'm in one of those moods.  

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Tired, little worried. Fighting the desire to watch more DVR when I should go to bed. But should also clean various things first.  

6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? Caleb's new stacking cup toy.  

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I had the most bizarre dream where my husband and I tracked down my seriously freaky bf from high school for reasons I can't remember now and I wound up sitting at a table with my husband on the one side and the ex on the other. AWKWARD.  

8. Did you meet anybody new today? The server at dinner.  

9. What are you craving right now? I want more chocolate. But I've already had plenty. But I WANT IT.  

10. Do you floss? If I've got those cool flosser things handy definitely. Otherwise I get in spurts where I'm real dedicated or I forget for weeks on end. Its bad I know. At home we make sure to keep the flossers handy.  

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Stir fried cabbage and sausage. Yummy.  

12. Are you emotional? Extremely. I think I've given up all delusion of ever being otherwise and actually have decided that for the most part its a good thing and I work hard not to do things to deaden my sensitivity.  

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? I can't swear to it. But I've been bored enough before as a kid I just might have. I don't recall what the highest number is for sure though.  

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? I use lips and tongue but not teeth. That hurts.  

15. Do you like your hair? Most of the time I do. Sometimes I flat out love it. Sometimes I think I'm going to shave my head.  

16. Do you like yourself? Yes. Thats a big achievement b/c it wasn't always that way.  

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Sure. I like to eat w/ interesting people, even if we don't agree they're bound to make me think.  

18. What are you listening to right now? The rain.  

19. Are your parents strict? On the important things. I think they were pretty good at picking their battles.  

20. Would you go sky diving? For fun? No, b/c I've yet to come up with a good excuse in the event of my accidental death resulting there from that I could give to God why risking my life for a thrill was a fair trade. (I know death is extremely rare but with my luck it would happen to me).  

21. Do you like cottage cheese? Sure.  

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? A couple of 'em.  

23. Do you rent movies often? Netflix is my friend.  

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? My wedding ring for sure.  

25. How many countries have you visited? 3  

26. Have you made a prank phone call? Does leaving a message of me screaming while my friend laughed hysterically while she was giving me a bikini wax on the voicemail of a mutual friend count?  

27. Ever been on a train? Yup. I liked it. I'm glad we're finally catching on to the grooviness here in the US. But I think we should build REAL bullet trains. Not whimpy wanna bes.  

28. Brown or white eggs? I don't give a frick. My grandparents had chickens when I was little and I've eaten every color egg they come in. Doesn't make a lick of difference.  

29.Do you have a cell-phone? Oooh yes.  

30. Do you use chap stick? I'm an addict yes.  

31. Do you own a gun? I need to. Bothers me that I don't have one handy when I want it. I grew up with them every where because Dad used to be a cop and I'm an excellent shot so its something I am comfortable with and feel more secure having around.  

32. Can you use chop sticks? Yes. But I'm lazy so I like my american shove (aka fork).  

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? My Family.  

34. Are you too forgiving? I have been in the past. Now.... I think I'm a bit better.  

35. Ever been in love? Still am.  

36. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? He'll be at work.  

37. Ever have cream puffs? Oh yeah. Tasty.  

38. Last time you cried? I laughed so hard I cried on Sunday. Does that count?  

39. What was the last question you asked? I asked my Hubby if his cell phone was plugged in to charge with the ringer turned on.  

40. Favorite time of the year? Spring. I love the flowers.  

41. Do you have any tattoos? No thank you. I'm yet to see anything so pretty I was willing to be stabbed with needles thousands of times to make it a part of my body that would eventually fade, blur and look like crap.  

42. Are you sarcastic? No. Never. Definitely not.  

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? The movie? No.  

44. Ever walked into a wall? Can't remember for sure just now but it sounds like something I would do.  

45. Favorite color? Aqua or Cobalt Blue and Royal Purple  

46. Have you ever slapped someone? :D Oh yeah.  

47. Is your hair curly? Yes! Don't ask me when it decided to grow curly b/c it used to be stick straight but holy frick if it ain't curly now!  

48. What was the last CD you bought? I think it was a Rascal Flatts CD I got at a used book store... I don't often buy CDs. Thats why God made iTunes.  

49. Do looks matter? Yes and No. In the eternal scheme of things? Not one bit. But I do think taking care of yourself and practicing good hygiene and grooming is important and can definitely help make a positive first impression.  

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Depends on how you define "forgive". In the religious "I need to forgive everybody so God will forgive me" sense, and so I don't have to carry the weight of that anger? Hopefully yes. Take him back? Probably not.  

51. Is your phone bill sky high? Nope.  

52. Do you like your life right now? Most of the time yes. I have the cutest baby boy ever and a husband I love so much I can't see straight. :)  

53. Do you sleep with the TV on? No. I can't sleep through talking.  

54. Can you handle the truth? Yes. Even if I don't really want to.  

55. Do you have good vision? Up close (like 2-3 inches) I have EXCELLENT, better than normal vision. Further than that? Blinder than a bat.  

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people I don't think I really hate anybody. But I think I can probably summon up an intense distaste for a few people yes.  

57. How often do you talk on the phone? Pretty regular. I'm a chatty person.  

58. The last person you held hands with? My Momma. :)  

59. What are you wearing? Capris and a t-shirt.  

60. What is your favorite animal? Thats an extremely difficult question b/c I LOVE animals. I think I'm gonna go generic and say Dogs and Cats.  

61. Where was your Profile picture taken at? Rice University (on facebook that is).  

62. Can you hula hoop? Kinda sorta. I was never very good at it.  

63. Do you have a job? I am a Mom.  

64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Some jewelry with a gift card my Mom gave me for Mother's Day.  

65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yup. A couple times.

No comments:

Post a Comment