(For the record all of the metal components are hand finished by Vintaj Natural Brass. I am not YET a full blown metal smith).
These are in no particular order because doing that in blogger would take wayyyyyy the frick too long.
This medallion is an altered blank that was run through the cuttlebug to emboss it, then I used pearl acrylic paint dabbers and alcohol inks and topped it with Ice Resin.
This is a rub on image, and alcohol inks on bare brass and topped with resin.
The rear piece was my texturing hammer practice that I didn't quite like the way it turned out. And the front plate was me learning to rivet (I can rivet!! *bows*) and the charm was my briolette wrapping practice. :D
If this dragonfly wrapped around the donut looks familiar it was on the cover of one of the big beading magazines like 2 years back. I think its seriously cool.
Another cut out image with matte medium. I just LOVE the way this one turned out. I think the charms just make it.
This is a filigree wrapped around a czech crystal stone. This was the BIGGEST booger to do because theres a couple of weak points in the filigree that will SNAP if you torque it wrong. This was my THIRD try. But hey.... I did it!!
This was the first embossed blank I altered. I think I turned out pretty dang good if I do say so myself.
This metal is called Arte Metal and is Vintaj's latest release. It was fun to get to play with. Has DEFINITE potential.