Friday, February 4, 2011

My Latest Sparkly Objects

These earrings I made last week. The leaves are handmade Venetian glass to which I filigree wrapped the pair of Vintaj Natural Brass bead caps. Simple but very, very pretty. 


You might recognize the centerpiece of this necklace as the focal I made in the 2 Day Intensive Workshop at Vintaj last fall. I decided to finish what I started. I used venetian glass beads, Swarovski crystal and Vintaj components.


 And here is a close up of the focal. I love how the faux enameling looks!


And here's another piece I made last week. I love this necklace. Its made with venetian glass beads, Swarovski crystal and Vintaj Natural Brass components. 


This sterling silver wire ring pattern I learned from Dale Armstrong. She calls it the "All Wire Rosette" ring. I think I prefer to call this design the slightly more poetic title of "Wind". Each of these rings will have its own unique look to the center swirls due to the nature of the design. 




This classic wire jewelry design is the Pharaoh's ring. Mine is constructed of sterling silver wire with a Malachite cabochon. 




This ring is my version of Dale Armstrong's "Anything Cocktail Ring". Mine features Pale Pink Cubic Zirconia stones (they appear almost lavender in this picture), pink Swarovski Crystals and sterling silver beads and wire. I absolutely love this design. Every ring is unique and the colors are completely customizable. 







 My Twisted Wire Solitaire you first saw several months ago and since then I've worn it nearly full time. But I felt it deserved some pictures of a higher quality than the ones I took in my bathroom at 3 am so here she is again: 




1 comment: