Thursday, July 14, 2011

Reasons I want to lose weight

So part of my step 1 to conquer my eating issues is coming up with a list of all the reasons, good and bad, why I want to lose weight - aka why my eating is negatively affecting my life. B/c even if I'm good all day long, one episode of stress eating can undo all that. So I need motivation to change. This list will probably be a work in progress so it might get updated occasionally.

1. I don't want to be buried young in a square box.
2. I think cankles are ugly (and the ruin the look of my cute shoes).
3. I can wear knee high boots if I slim down my calves.
4. I don't want Caleb to have my problem.
5. I don't want to be a bad influence on my husband.

6. My knees and hips hurt.
7. It irks me when I can't do a yoga pose, not b/c I lack strength or flexibility but b/c my fat is in the way.
8. I want to not feel self conscious in a swim suit.
9. I don't like flabby mom arms.
10. Smaller boobs = less back pain (FTW!).

11. I want to be able to go hiking.
12. I wanna try rock climbing.
13. I wanna be able to keep up with Caleb.
14. I'd like to look like a cute pregnant person.
15. I miss my curves.

16. I do NOT want to wind up with diabetes (that would interfere with my chocolate).
17. Sexier lingerie options.
18. More and kinkier sexual positions.
19. I want to be able to get up and down without pain.
20. Fewer migraines.

21. Lower hormone levels = easier periods.
22. Smaller boobs = perkier boobs.
23. I miss being able to show off my little waist.
24. Smaller legs = less surface area I have to shave/wax.
25. Smaller size = more clothing options especially at discount type places.

No comments:

Post a Comment