Thursday, January 17, 2019

5 more days until Purées

Just 5 more days of this hell, y’all. Purées includes beautiful things like hummus and even soft scrambled eggs. You have no idea how exciting that is. I’m having to force myself to eat right now bc I am so tired of protein supplements at this point I would rather just go hungry.

In other news as of Tuesday, in the 3 weeks since I started the Pre Op Diet I have lost:
 1" off my hips
 1.75" off my waist
1.25" off my thigh
2.5" off my upper stomach
.75" off my chest
1.5" off my arm
.75" off my calf

That upper stomach and arm loss is nothing short of amazing bc that is the two most stubborn fat spots on my body and I swear they never move, so that I’ve lost the most there is incredible and wonderful. 

I want to tell you my pain is better but I would be lying. My incisions are healing beautifully and starting to itch obnoxiously which is a good sign in terms of healing but annoying. 

I cannot overstate my gratitude for some of the sisters from my church. Today one came and not only took my big kids to school for me, she took my beautiful baby that I cannot lift to put in her crib to her house to play all day so I could just rest. And then a second sister came over while the kids were gone and did the dishes, vacuumed, picked up and did a whole load of laundry and even folded and put it away. The company was lovely and the help was simply amazing. I am so blessed and I feel so loved. 

But for real, y’all, gaze upon the gloriousness that awaits my tastebuds next week: 

No comments:

Post a Comment