Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Any extra prayers would be nice

So I couldn't sleep last night because I was so angry.

And I couldn't figure out exactly what it was that was making me so intensely angry. And so I did a lot of thinking and praying and writing and was able to determine exactly what it was that was making me so nutty. And its something that has been going on and on in a cycle for a long while now and I've discovered that my patience for that cycle is simply gone.

And so I had a talk with the person this concerns this evening and explained my concerns and the fact that after this length of time I can no longer be patient with the present pattern. And that while this person does not have to change, I have made it clear what it is I require from the beginning and this had been previously agreed upon by both parties whole heartedly.

And unless things can conform to the agreement then the relationship cannot continue as I cannot handle the stress of it. It makes me too unhappy.

So they don't have to change but if they chose not to then my decision is to leave. I hope that things work out. Cuz things will massively suck if they don't.

I don't necessarily like this path but I do feel peaceful about it.

Some prayers would be nice.

1 comment: