Friday, November 5, 2010

Its a vicious cycle...

So I'm currently so irked I've reached my limit with a situation and am ready to just say "screw it" and walk. The problem is that I've decided I can only really declare my final decision on said situation in a peaceful place. I don't want to make a decision like this from an angry place.

But right this moment peace is remarkably elusive. But I have to get the peace to get the answer. But the anger makes it hard to get the peace. You see my problem? lol

*Sigh* And so we must try harder. Which is annoying. Especially right now. When I'd like to fix things with a large mallet of some variety. lol.

Cuz honestly, I've got a client meeting in the morning, and the kid has already been up once tonight and I'm still so irked I can't calm down enough to sleep which means I may need to make an emergency caffeine run in the morning before the meeting.

So right this second more than I need the peace to make my decision, I need enough peace to sleep tonight. So I'm off to read my scriptures and attempt to find some zen.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment