Tuesday, April 13, 2010

More Random Ramblings

I don't have a solid coherent thought right now so we're just going to talk and something will come of it.

We're going to start working towards having another baby. Its well over a year earlier than I thought I'd ever have another one but I feel strongly that now is the time and this is the path. This does mean that just about every aspect of my life is going to get a major over haul and right now thats more than slightly over whelming.

Perhaps it will take some doing to get pregnant again this time and that will buy me some time to get some things in order before the puking and exhaustion start but with my luck my body will have gotten used to the idea and I'll get pregnant the first month we try.

Life continues to be complicated. I've been having massive sugar cravings this week. I'm not sure how much of it is PMS, how much is stress, and how much is me attempting to be a food addict or something.

I've had 3 full blown migraines this week and one would not stay dead. I'm not sure whats up. I know it was my period and we did some traveling but its not been this bad since I started seeing my neurologist. I think I need to give him a call and discuss things.

The annoying thing is that if I want the injections again, which were an excellent option for controlling my migraines, I have to have an MRI first and unless I'm much mistaken they frown on those when pregnant so I'm gonna vote that I might have to do that sooner rather than later. And honestly, we haven't even paid off the first baby, how on earth can we afford another one?

I miss designing jewelry. Its just that I really need to finish conquering the office if I wanna play with jewelry because Caleb gets into EVERY THING now and so its not so much an option to have allll those lovely chocking hazards in the living room now days.

And someday in the far distant future I might actually get this website done when people give me what I need (pics and info) so I can put together the products section. Someday.

And my yard is such a disaster area with those huge weeds that popped up while we were out of town that my neighbor pulled some of them for me and stacked them at the foot of my driveway.... I don't know if I should be completely mortified or grateful.... Mostly, thanks to the pms I just wanna cry.

At least I made some good headway towards digging out parts of the house from under the crap avalanche. I got my kitchen CLEAN and I managed to pick up the living room and vacuum the rug. Its slightly terrifying just how much CRAP a rug can accumulate when its the only one in the whole house (bigger than a bathmat that is). Its amazing how carpet can hide dirt. But when the rest of the house is tile, the one significant patch of carpet becomes a magnet for all the random crap a house with 2 adults, 1 baby and 3 cats can manufacture, and let me tell you its truly gross just how fast that rug becomes disgusting. And can fill my vacuum cleaner canister IN ONE GO.

And I was so embarrassed today to have people over with my house looking like it did. Cuz it was BAD. And at least 2 of the 3 had been here before so they know its not usually like that, but the 3rd, yeah this was her first impression. FAIL. But 3 days of migraines and a road trip. I kept the kid alive and thats about it. The rest has gone to heck in a hand basket. But at least we made decent progress today. I even went grocery shopping.

So yeah....

No comments:

Post a Comment